* FIRST NATIONS EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES - Streaming Video
       [not found] <eme1fa89ca-7547-4385-89f4-7fb11f738900@f3505552.com>
@ 2022-09-30 14:22 ` FirstNation Film1
From: FirstNation Film1 @ 2022-09-30 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: richard

Streaming Video for Education

[image: FirstNationsFilms] <http://www.firstnationsfilms.com/index.html>

[image: FirstNationsFilms-Award][image: FirstNationsFilms-Award][image:
FirstNationsFilms-Award][image: FirstNationsFilms-Award]

PREVIEW FILMS and ORDER <http://www.firstnationsfilms.com/catalogue.html>

For, By and About First Nations People

Cherished by broadcasters, schools, libraries, universities, individuals
and institutions throughout the world. Finally the truth about First
Nations people! Award-winning television documentaries and dramas. Sharing
Our Stories! www.firstnationsfilms.com
<http://www.firstnationsfilms.com/index.html>

[image: FirstNationsFilms] <http://www.firstnationsfilms.com/catalogue.html>

People LOVE our Films!

*"This site is GOLD!" - Tera Venn (teacher)"Your films are amazing!" -
Donna Friedman (teacher)"The videos are fantastic!" - Micah (teacher)"I am
inspired by your work!" - Lynnette Bosman (teacher)*

Please visit our website for information
and to order
www.firstnationsfilms.com <http://www.firstnationsfilms.com/index.html>

[image: First Nations FILMS]
<http://www.firstnationsfilms.com/catalogue.html>

[image: YOU TUBE] <https://www.youtube.com/user/FirstNationsFilms>[image:
first nations] <richard@firstnationsfilms.com>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/First-Nations-Films-145578785457453/> [image:
first nations] <richard@firstnationsfilms.com>[image: Mail]
<richard@firstnationsfilms.com?Subject=Information>[image: first nations]
<richard@firstnationsfilms.com>

FIRSTNATIONSFILMS.COM <http://www.firstnationsfilms.com> - award-winning
television documentaries and dramas for, by and about Indigenous people.
Sharing Our Stories!  Cherished by broadcasters, schools, libraries,
universities, individuals and institutions throughout the world. Finally
the truth about First Nations people! *Please visit our website for
information and to order*.  www.firstnationsfilms.com
<http://www.firstnationsfilms.com/index.html>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-30 14:23 UTC | newest]