* OperatingSystemServices.com
@ 2022-02-15 13:19 Rose Ann Balbuena
From: Rose Ann Balbuena @ 2022-02-15 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello, my name is Rose Ann from TDS. We have a domain that is currently on
sale that you might be interested in - *OperatingSystemServices.com*

Anytime someone types Operating System Services, Operating System, The Best
 Operating System Services, or any other phrase with these keywords into
their browser, your site could be the first they see!

The internet is the most efficient way to acquire new customers

Avg Google Search Results for this domain is: 3,930,000,000
You can easily redirect all the traffic this domain gets to your current
site!

*Estibot.com* appraises this domain at $1,500

Priced at only $998 for a limited time! If interested please go to
*OperatingSystemServices.com
<https://dan.com/buy-domain/operatingsystemservices.com> *and select Buy
Now, or purchase directly at GoDaddy.
Act Fast! First person to select Buy Now gets it!

Thank you very much for your time.
Top Domain Sellers (TDS)
Rose Ann Balbuena

* OperatingSystemServices.com
@ 2022-02-21  8:39 Mark Sangatanan
From: Mark Sangatanan @ 2022-02-21  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello, my name is Mark from TDS. We have a domain that is currently on sale
that you might be interested in - *OperatingSystemServices.com*

Anytime someone types Operating System Services, Operating System, The Best
 Operating System Services, or any other phrase with these keywords into
their browser, your site could be the first they see!

The internet is the most efficient way to acquire new customers

Avg Google Search Results for this domain is: 4,220,000,000
You can easily redirect all the traffic this domain gets to your current
site!

*Estibot.com* appraises this domain at $1,500

Priced at only $398 for a limited time! If interested please go to
*OperatingSystemServices.com
<https://dan.com/buy-domain/operatingsystemservices.com> *and select Buy
Now.
Act Fast! First person to select Buy Now gets it!

Thank you very much for your time.
Top Domain Sellers (TDS)
Mark Sangatanan