* Export Classification - libgcc version 3.4.6
@ 2022-04-13  0:15 CARLOS HURTADO
From: CARLOS HURTADO @ 2022-04-13  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: Travis Tran

Hello,

  Can you please provide the export classification for the libgcc software, version 3.4.6? We plan to export this item. Thank you.

Carlos Hurtado
RMD JCA Center of Excellence
Missiles and Defense
Raytheon Technologies

+1 520-545-8225  (office)
carlos.hurtado@raytheon.com<mailto:carlos.hurtado@raytheon.com>
He | Him | His

1151 E Hermans Rd
Tucson, AZ 85756 USA
www.raytheon.com<http://www.raytheon.com/>

* Re: Export Classification - libgcc version 3.4.6
@ 2022-04-13  0:44 ` Al K
From: Al K @ 2022-04-13  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CARLOS HURTADO; +Cc: gcc-help, Travis Tran

GCC is free software and does not require ECCN or CCATS.

fyi, probably not a good idea to include your full email and phone number
on a public mailing list.

Cheers,
Al