* Proposal for IDEO
@ 2024-02-09 11:44 surbhi jain
From: surbhi jain @ 2024-02-09 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am reaching out to you on behalf of IDEO, a leading tourism company with
over 27 years of industry experience that specializes in designing and
organizing engaging team building activities and events for corporate
groups.

 We specialize in creating unforgettable experiences through a wide range
of activities such as *treasure hunts, game shows, trivia, one-minute
games, kid’s parties, family get-togethers*, and reunion parties. In
addition, we offer quality carnival games and lawn games for rent, ensuring
that your event is filled with joy and excitement.

*Please feel free to reach out to us at +919582343493/ +918448603275 to
schedule a consultation or to address any questions you may have.*

Please let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards

Surbhi