* (no subject)
@ 2024-03-26  6:15 Jerress Mejado
From: Jerress Mejado @ 2024-03-26  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dear ma'am/sir,

       I wish to ask if there will be a second Bach schedule for the
College Admission walk-in application? I wasn't able to go to GCC during
the starting and finishing date of Bach 1 walk-in application due to some
circumstances. Thank you and I hope you can answer ASAP

* Re:
@ 2024-03-26  7:37 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2024-03-26  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jerress Mejado; +Cc: gcc-help