* requesting for gcc.spec file for building gcc rpm
@ 2023-05-19 15:17 lagadapati dhanunjaya rao
From: lagadapati dhanunjaya rao @ 2023-05-19 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dears,
My I get the gcc.spec file for creating the gcc rpm of latest release?

Regards,
Dhanunjaya

--
Regards,
Dhanunjaya

* Re: requesting for gcc.spec file for building gcc rpm
@ 2023-05-19 15:25 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-05-19 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lagadapati dhanunjaya rao; +Cc: gcc-help

On Fri, 19 May 2023 at 16:18, lagadapati dhanunjaya rao via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Dears,
> My I get the gcc.spec file for creating the gcc rpm of latest release?

Which GCC RPM? There is no "official" RPM for GCC. Each linux
distribution that uses RPM will create its own RPM for GCC, using its
own spec file.

The one for Fedora is at
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gcc/tree/rawhide (and is also
included in the .src.rpm for GCC).