* 'java  ' international
@ 2011-08-18 10:55 Alyona Lompar
From: Alyona Lompar @ 2011-08-18 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi!

I am interested in your publication located at  http://gcc.gnu.org/java
  and would like to translate it to Ukrainian language, so I can share
it with the readers on my blog. For doing that I need your written
permission.
Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source.
Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with
translation.

The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no
print copies are planned.
Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the
translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?

Regards,
Alyona Lompar

* Re: 'java ' international
@ 2011-08-18 11:02 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2011-08-18 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

On 18 August 2011 11:55, Alyona Lompar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am interested in your publication located at  http://gcc.gnu.org/java  and
> would like to translate it to Ukrainian language, so I can share it with the
> readers on my blog. For doing that I need your written permission.
> Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source.
> Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with
> translation.
>
> The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no
> print copies are planned.
> Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the
> translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?

Please ignore this email everyone, it's a new variation on this scam:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2011-05/msg00042.html