* SOLVE (c)RS Multi-line Packed-Bit Int SiMD Maths : Relevance HDR, WCG, ML Machine Learning (Most advantaged ADDER Maths)
@ 2024-01-19  5:58 Duke Abbaddon
From: Duke Abbaddon @ 2024-01-19  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amd.gcc

Multi-line Packed-Bit Int SiMD Maths : Relevance HDR, WCG, ML Machine
Learning (Most advantaged ADDER Maths)

The rules of multiple Maths with lower Bit widths into SiMD 256Bit
(example) 64Bit & 128Bit & 512Bit can be used

In all methods you use packed bits per save, so single line save or
load, Parallel, No ram thrashing.

You cannot flow a 16Bit block into another segment (the next 16Bit block)

You can however use 9 bit as a separator & rolling an addition to the
next bit means a more accurate result!
in 32Bit you do 3 * 8bit & 1 * 4Bit, in this example the 4Bit op has 5
Bit results & The 8Bit have 9Bit results..
This is preferable!

2Bit, 3Bit, 4Bit Operation 1 , 8Bit Operations 3: Table

32Bit
4 : 1, 8 : 3

64Bit
4 : 2, 8 : 6
2 : 1, 7 : 8
3 : 1, 8 : 1, 16 : 3

Addition is the only place where 16Bit * 4 = 64Bit works easily, but
when you ADD or - you can only roll to the lowest boundary of each
16Bit segment & not into the higher or lower segment.

A: In order to multiply you need adaptable rules to division & multiply
B: you need a dividable Maths unit with And OR & Not gates to segment
the registered Mul SiMD Unit..

In the case of + * you need to use single line rule addition (no over
flow per pixel)..
& Either Many AND-OR / Not gate layer or Parallel 16Bit blocks..

You can however painful as it is Multi Load & Zero remainder registers
& &or X or Not remainder 00000 on higher depth instructions & so
remain pure!

8Bit blocks are a bit small and we use HDR & WCG, So mostly pointless!

We can however 8Bit Write a patch of pallet & sub divide our colour
pallet & Light Shadow Curves in anything over 8Bit depth colour,

In the case of Intel 8Bit * 8 Inferencing unit : 16 Bit Colour in
probably (WCG 8 * 8) + (HDR 8 * 8) Segments,

In any case Addition is fortunately what we need! so with ADD we can
use SiMD & Integer Today.

Rupert S

https://science.n-helix.com/2018/01/integer-floats-with-remainder-theory.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2021/11/parallel-execution.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2022/10/ml.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2021/03/brain-bit-precision-int32-fp32-int16.html

https://science.n-helix.com/2023/06/map.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-19  5:58 UTC | newest]