* Fwd:
       [not found] <CAM=QvqcYCATx8uWeMPJrh=Zgt6OMFYwy04n_w4uDe9K-a7oHGw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-12-04  7:14 ` dhinesh someone
From: dhinesh someone @ 2012-12-04  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

what are the properties of static function in c in gcc compiler?
how linker does linking between library and  source code...
what is mean by static and dynamic linking

--
warm regards,
s.dhinesh,

* Re:
@ 2012-12-04  7:40   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-12-04  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dhinesh someone; +Cc: gcc-help

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:14 PM, dhinesh someone
<dhineshflames@gmail.com> wrote:
> what are the properties of static function in c in gcc compiler?
> how linker does linking between library and  source code...
> what is mean by static and dynamic linking

These questions have nothing to do with GCC.  This is not the best
place to ask them.

The properties of "static function in c" are the same for GCC as they
are for any other C compiler.  A static function is not visible
outside the compilation unit in which it is defined.

The linker does not link source code, it links object files.  For
details on how linkers work, see the series of blog entries starting
at http://www.airs.com/blog/archives/38 .  That series also covers
dynamic linking.

Ian

* Fwd:
       [not found] <yumh8uvt.sqdkfa38.ysbeq.u3v4@bialystok.net.pl>
@ 2019-12-27 23:10 ` Dorin Popa
From: Dorin Popa @ 2019-12-27 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc help

Gcc      http://bit.do/fm7eL      Dorin

From: shailender gola @ 2013-02-13 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

http://www.asscon-tatto.it/1fiuwp.php?s=lf

* Fwd:
@ 2011-11-22  9:11 Lin George
From: Lin George @ 2011-11-22  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, george, george4academic, glittle, gopalakrishna.palem,
	guenter.prossliner, help_clock, help-make

http://bananowo.xaa.pl/best2012.php?id=81&top=22&page=29

* Fwd:
@ 2011-11-20 14:04 Lin George
From: Lin George @ 2011-11-20 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, george, george4academic, glittle, gopalakrishna.palem,
	guenter.prossliner, help_clock, help-make

http://alaxotodizayn.com/best2012.php?id=97&top=37&page=65

* Re: Fwd:
@ 2005-07-13  7:01     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-07-13  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: corey taylor; +Cc: gcc-help

Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> writes:

> corey taylor <corey.taylor@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I receive this everytime I send a reply-all to the list in the last
> > couple of weeks.
> >
> > Does anyone know what this means?
>
> It means that there is an address on the mailing list at a poorly
> administered company.
>
> Unfortunately I don't know which address it is.

I was able to track down the address, and I removed it from the
gcc-help mailing list.  There may still be one or two such messages in
the queue for you, but you shouldn't get any more of them after today.

Ian

* Re: Fwd:
@ 2005-07-13  2:30   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-07-13  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: corey taylor; +Cc: gcc-help

       [not found] <42d43b75.03c1f70c.597c.4912SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.gmail.com>
@ 2005-07-12 21:53 ` corey taylor
From: corey taylor @ 2005-07-12 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I receive this everytime I send a reply-all to the list in the last
couple of weeks.

Does anyone know what this means?

corey