* Re: Do You Need A Complete Website Development Package?
       [not found] <CAOP=9w8o5ez7092N+jnzB0vd6CNY6chB7P7E-0GHm9T3Ptc3fw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-11-28 13:13 ` Justin .
From: Justin . @ 2021-11-28 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello

Did you check the last email which I sent?

I know that you are maybe really busy.

Are you interested in the services that I sent a few days back?

Can we chat or talk on a call for 15 minutes either about your pain points
or what you are looking for?

Reply with YES or NO.

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards

On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 4:30 AM, Justin . <justin@budgetcoder.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Hope you're doing well!
>
> We are a Leading Web Development and Marketing company with more than 11
> years of experience offering quality services to various companies and
> individuals through our vast expertise knowledge in various dimensions
> like:-
>
> 1. Website Designing and Development
>
> 2. Open Source Customization (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla)
>
> 3. Web Maintenance
>
> 4. E-commerce Development
>
> 5. Digital Marketing Solutions (SEO, PPC, Social Media)
>
> 6. Mobile Applications (Hybrid and Native)
>
> *We work on per project fixed price or on Pay by Hour or Full Time. I
> would love to provide a very competitive price for your project. Please
> feel free to get a free quote for your project.*
>
> Looking Forward To Hearing From You:)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> BudgetCoders
> <http://ec2-34-221-130-80.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=17281862&l=6c6087f7-95c6-4087-b572-0fe3bebda9c7&r=22a56b0d-a3a3-478d-89e4-cc546d6258e2>
>

> *Global Offices: Singapore | Auckland | Australia| Dubai | Canada |
> India.  *
>
> P.S. If you do not want to receive any further email from us, please click
> on unsubscribe
> <http://ec2-34-221-130-80.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=22a56b0d-a3a3-478d-89e4-cc546d6258e2>
>  me from this list.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-28 13:13 UTC | newest]