* Implementation of OMPD
@ 2021-09-30 23:44 Mohamed Atef
From: Mohamed Atef @ 2021-09-30 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello everyone,
We are 6 students from Egypt in our final year and we need to make a
graduation project and we will build OMPD, an interface for third-party
tools to examine and debug programs using OpenMP API for multiprocessing.
the project takes one academic year (about 10 months)
we are new to the community and the graduation project is very serious as
we can not graduate if it's not done so, we will appreciate your help
we need some resources, papers or blogs to read and we need to know where
to start

finally,
we will need your help all the time and we will appreciate if someone
mentor us i don't mean full mentorship but someone to follow up with us as
this is our first time to build something that big

thanks
mohamed

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-30 23:44 UTC | newest]