* Help me please.
@ 2022-10-18 10:52 Sitthiphong Singphon
From: Sitthiphong Singphon @ 2022-10-18 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

mailing list might help. Comments on these web pages and the development of
GCC are welcome on our developer list at gcc@gcc.gnu.org. All of our lists
<https://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html> have public archives.

Copyright (C) Free Software Foundation, Inc. <https://www.fsf.org/> Verbatim
copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium,
provided this notice is preserved.

These pages are maintained by the GCC team <https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html>.
Last modified 2022-10-14. <http://validator.w3.org/check/referer>

Thank you sir.

  Hybr22

* Re: Help me please
@ 2004-01-18  7:13 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2004-01-18  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: talkwithaim88; +Cc: gcc-help

For general cross compiler info, try
http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/FAQ.html . I've never
seen reference to a Lanai port of GCC though, so I've
no idea if building such a cross compiler is possible.

Dara

* Help me please
@ 2004-01-01 18:38 jera jerativanit
From: jera jerativanit @ 2004-01-01 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi
i want to build A gcc cross compiler for Lanai9  ' s Myrinet
how i build it ?