* subversions.gnu.org down ?
@ 2003-12-15 21:32 Enache Adrian
From: Enache Adrian @ 2003-12-15 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Since ~ 2 weeks I'm not able to 'cvs update' my gcc sources any more --

$ cat gcc/CVS/Root
:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcc

What should I do ?

thanks a lot,
Adi

* RE: subversions.gnu.org down ?
@ 2003-12-16 17:13 ` Rupert Wood
From: Rupert Wood @ 2003-12-16 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Enache Adrian'; +Cc: gcc-help

Adrian Enache wrote:

> Since ~ 2 weeks I'm not able to 'cvs update' my gcc sources any more

Yeah, the GNU servers were hacked and shut off until they could assess the
damage. They're on the road to recovery now:

    http://savannah.gnu.org/statement.html

Here's the thread on the main GCC mailing list about it:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-12/msg00526.html

The upshot is that you can use :pserver:anoncvs@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/gcc for the
moment but should switch back to subversions when it's live again.

Rup.