* Building GCC and G++ From Scratch
@ 2002-09-18 11:56 KAMAL PUNN
From: KAMAL PUNN @ 2002-09-18 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: kamal.punn

Hello everybody,
I want to install GCC and G++ on my old Sun 3/80 server. It is running SunOS
4.0 and its is Motorola based cpu. Actually we want tom install gnu
compilers on that m/c.

Can anybody pass me the steps , how do I build from scratch.

AS the server has its own C-compiler right now. And also this m/c supports
the object code Format as “a.out” only not other formats like (ELF,COFF).

Or if u know any site from where I can find materials for this thing.
As I already see on the internet but didÂ’nt find any good material.

Thanking you in anticipation

kamal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-18 18:56 UTC | newest]