* is there a fndecl in gnu ?
@ 2001-02-13 19:03 Yap Ee Huey
From: Yap Ee Huey @ 2001-02-13 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

      Is there a builtin pointer fndecl in gnu ? or in upper FNDECL. If there
is, how do I use them ? Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Ee Huey Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com .

* Re: is there a fndecl in gnu ?
@ 2001-02-14 19:42 Yap Ee Huey
From: Yap Ee Huey @ 2001-02-14 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

      The gnu I meant is the gcc compiler. What I meant is if there is any extern variable declared as "fndecl", which points to current function.
Ee Huey

>From: Alexandre Oliva
>To: "Yap Ee Huey"
>CC: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
>Subject: Re: is there a fndecl in gnu ?
>Date: 14 Feb 2001 22:58:47 -0200
>
>On Feb 14, 2001, "Yap Ee Huey" wrote:
>
> > Is there a builtin pointer fndecl in gnu?
>
>What is fndecl? What is gnu?
>
>--
>Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
>Red Hat GCC Developer aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
>CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}

* Re: is there a fndecl in gnu ?
@ 2001-02-14 16:58 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-02-14 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yap Ee Huey; +Cc: gcc-help

On Feb 14, 2001, "Yap Ee Huey" <yapeehuey@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a builtin pointer fndecl in gnu?

What is fndecl?  What is gnu?

* is there a fndecl in gnu ?
@ 2001-02-13 19:06 Yap Ee Huey
From: Yap Ee Huey @ 2001-02-13 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)