* large file support enabled
@ 2002-10-23 13:45 Lafleur, Cathy A
From: Lafleur, Cathy A @ 2002-10-23 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

Hi,

We're trying to recompile the wuftpd software with
large file support enabled.

We're compiling under Solaris 8 using gcc.

We tried to set CFLAGS with options "-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE"
before running the configure then build for solaris, test the new binary
but still didn't cross the 2.0 GByte boundary.

	export CFLAGS="-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE"
	export CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc

	configure
	build sol

Is there anyone that can tell us what we're missing here.
Are we using the right C compiler (CFLAGS) settings?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Cathy LaFleur
Unix System Administrator
833 West South Boulder Road
Louisville, CO 80027
(303) 665-1537
cathy.lafleur@eds.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-23 20:45 UTC | newest]