* building ver specific shared libs
@ 2001-01-30 11:27 Rigel
From: Rigel @ 2001-01-30 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

My C++ programs segfault when they are linked with
libstdc++ and any other shared library that I've built.
I'm pretty sure this has something to do with an "upgrade"
to RedHat 7.0.  I think to fix my problem I need to build
a libstdc++ for gcc 2.95.2.  How do I do this?
I could be wrong about the reason for all this crashing,
so any ideas for that would also be appreciated.
	Thanks,
	Rigel Freden

Great Gift Idea!  FREE cell phone, internet ready at Lycos Marketplace
 http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosd1

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-30 11:27 UTC | newest]