* arm-elf-gcc __irq
@ 2004-08-04 14:25 frostflare
From: frostflare @ 2004-08-04 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I want to know how use __irq (interruption) at arm-elf-
gcc to ARM7TDMI, i try to compile a C program with
this parameter (__irq) and it say "parse error".
Please can somebody help me or tell me about how i fix
it.

Wellington
Brazil

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-04 14:25 UTC | newest]