* Axway users
@ 2023-04-05 13:58 Annie Nicholson
From: Annie Nicholson @ 2023-04-05 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi there,

Greetings! Trust this mail finds you well!

Would you be interested in the following users, clients, and customers for your marketing initiatives?

  *   Eclipse users
  *   Visual Studio Code users
  *   Netbeans users
  *   Axway users
  *   CoffeeCup HTML Editor users

Currently, we hold 3200+ user types for technology industry databases.

Let us know your targeted technology users and location so that we can provide you with more information.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Annie Nicholson
Demand Generation Manager