* gcc question (SunSolaris2.8)
@ 2002-11-07 12:22 Brunda Sathi
From: Brunda Sathi @ 2002-11-07 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, gcc-help

Hi,
     I am trying to compile and link one of the oracle oci demo program
using gcc. Is there any sample makefile or script file that I can refer
to??. Even if is it is not oracle oci, simple hello.c should be fine.
I am able to compile .c program however, I am unable to link it. I may need
to add directories to my path statement.

my path statement is as follows:
 PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin:/usr/gnu/bin:/usr/ccs/bin

I also see that there are some files installed under
     /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/3.1 directory.

Please help.

Thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-07 20:22 UTC | newest]