* linux cross compiler
@ 2002-08-19 14:07 Anton_Neumayer
From: Anton_Neumayer @ 2002-08-19 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I'm trying to build an i386-linux cross compiler under Solaris 7.  Things
progress nicely until libgcc2.c gets compiled, at which point the build
dies because it can't find signal.h and sys/ucontext.h.

I've tried gcc-3.0 and gcc-3.1, both with the same results.  If anybody can
tell me where I can get a copy of these files I would really appreciate it!

I have issued the following commands:
   configure --target i386-linux
   make LANGUAGES=c

Tony Neumayer

* Re: linux cross compiler
@ 2002-08-20  1:39 ` Pieter Thysebaert
From: Pieter Thysebaert @ 2002-08-20  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anton_Neumayer, gcc-help

On Monday 19 August 2002 23:11, Anton_Neumayer@raytheon.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build an i386-linux cross compiler under Solaris 7.  Things
> progress nicely until libgcc2.c gets compiled, at which point the build
> dies because it can't find signal.h and sys/ucontext.h.
>
> I've tried gcc-3.0 and gcc-3.1, both with the same results.  If anybody can
> tell me where I can get a copy of these files I would really appreciate it!

Well....since you are creating a cross compiler for a Linux system, you need
to get these header files from a working Linux machine.
Have you installed these (target) header files?

Pieter