* cpp: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp'
@ 2002-10-30 17:54 YikFoong_Wong
From: YikFoong_Wong @ 2002-10-30 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

      I downloaded IBM AIX version of GCC, and installed the software using
the following command:
      zcat gcc.2.95.2.tar.Z| (cd .; tar xvpf -)

I encountered the following problems when I compile my c program using
command "gcc Test.c":
      cpp: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp': The parameter or
environment lists are too long.

      Could you please help me?

Regards,
Yik Foong.
Visit us at www.singaporeair.com

This message may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), please
notify Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) by return email immediately, and
destroy and delete the message from your computer.  Furthermore, you may
not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  SIA does not guarantee and is not liable for the
security of any information electronically transmitted or for the proper
and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, or for any delay in its receipt. The use of this email for
any illegal purpose or for any purpose other than as permitted by SIA is
strictly prohibited and such use may result in legal proceedings.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-31  1:54 UTC | newest]