* AddressSanitizer halt_on_error problems with gcc 9.4  x64
@ 2023-02-24 13:09 Edgar Mobile
From: Edgar Mobile @ 2023-02-24 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I try to make Asan continue running after a container overflow error. I added -fsanitize-recover=address to the build flags, and tried both halt_on_error=0 and abort_on_error=0 in the ASAN_OPTIONS. Nothing works, the program aborts after the first error.

Could the problem be avoided with suppression files? If yes, is there an easy way to suppress anything from boost?

Regards

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-02-24 13:09 UTC | newest]