* sun tag
@ 2002-10-04 21:13 Raghuveer Aravindan
From: Raghuveer Aravindan @ 2002-10-04 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi all,

Does anybody know if the compiler will define the sun tag on a Solaris on
x86 ?
ie will  #ifdef sun
               a=10
         #endif

define a ?

Thanks

-Aravind

* Re: sun tag
@ 2002-10-05  7:30 ` Wei Qin
From: Wei Qin @ 2002-10-05  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghuveer Aravindan; +Cc: gcc-help

You can try gcc -v test.c and you will see all default macros defined by
the compiler.

Wei

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Raghuveer Aravindan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know if the compiler will define the sun tag on a Solaris on
> x86 ?
> ie will  #ifdef sun
>                a=10
>          #endif
>
> define a ?
>
> Thanks
>
> -Aravind

* Re: sun tag
@ 2002-10-05  8:25   ` Raghuveer Aravindan
From: Raghuveer Aravindan @ 2002-10-05  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wei Qin; +Cc: gcc-help

Hi ,

Thanks Wei for the fast response. The problem is that I do not have a
Solaris/x86 box with me to test out. Can anybody do this for me ?

Thanks

-Aravind