* Tru64 version 5.0 (fwd)
@ 2000-03-03  2:18 Hannes Niemi
From: Hannes Niemi @ 2000-03-03  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: Hannes Niemi

Hi!

Have anyone ported gcc-2.95.x on Tru64 version 5.0
I managed to set up the configration by telling that host is 4.0.
However the building phase fails with cpp while building gcc. E.g. java is
bould up ok and some tools too.

When I try the cpp it fails and dumps core.

I am just wondering, before I start the real work, if someone has all
ready solved this.

	Hannes Niemi
	Hannes.Niemi@csc.fi
	puh: 	09 457 2098