* fno-leading-underscore vs libgcc
@ 2003-11-27 19:55 Dmitry Semyonov
From: Dmitry Semyonov @ 2003-11-27 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc; +Cc: gcc-help

Hello.

I need to use -fno-leading-underscore option.
All is fine, except for __divsi3, etc. generated calls for soft-float.
They are situated in libgcc.a, and are called ___divsi3, etc. (three
underscores). What is the right way to make them match each other?

I am cross-compiling to arm-wince-pe.

...Bye..Dmitry.

* Re: fno-leading-underscore vs libgcc
@ 2003-11-28 19:07 ` Dmitry Semyonov
From: Dmitry Semyonov @ 2003-11-28 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc; +Cc: gcc-help

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Dmitry Semyonov wrote:

> I need to use -fno-leading-underscore option.
> All is fine, except for __divsi3, etc. generated calls for soft-float.
> They are situated in libgcc.a, and are called ___divsi3, etc. (three
> underscores). What is the right way to make them match each other?
>
> I am cross-compiling to arm-wince-pe.

Well, I have not found nothing better than to add
TARGET_LIBGCC2_CFLAGS += -fno-leading-underscore
line into gcc/config/t-wince-pe file.

...Bye..Dmitry.