* Need help regarding gcc testing
@ 2003-12-04  6:23 Mamatha H.M
From: Mamatha H.M @ 2003-12-04  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,
i'm Mamatha,
I need to know how to test gcc itself.
I have gcc installed(version 3.2.2 on redhat linux).
(and i have cygwin and gcc on windows also)

	I'm having starting problem and few questions.
i want to download some test suites and test it on the
existing gcc which will help me to understand more.
I spent lots of time in searching to download only
testsuites.
i did'nt find a link to download testsuites.
(I think if i down complete gcc, testsuites will also
get downloaded, but i want only testsuites)

please give me a link to download testsuites
and if there is any doc or site which will help me to
start fast

thanks
Mamatha

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree