* What is __PR()?
@ 2004-01-04  8:34 Liguo Song
From: Liguo Song @ 2004-01-04  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I saw the following declaration
    extern  int     scg_cmd                 __PR((SCSI *scgp));

But, I failed to find the definition of __PR(), which I assume to be a
macro. Can anyone point me to the right place for more information?

Thanks for any help.

Liguo

* Re: What is __PR()?
@ 2004-01-04 22:27 ` Claudio Bley
From: Claudio Bley @ 2004-01-04 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liguo Song; +Cc: gcc-help

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 02:34:09AM -0600, Liguo Song wrote:
> I saw the following declaration
>     extern  int     scg_cmd                 __PR((SCSI *scgp));

WHERE, in GCC? Or perhaps in cdrecord, mkisofs and the like... ???
May I suggest to search the internet for such information the next time?!

> But, I failed to find the definition of __PR(), which I assume to be a
> macro. Can anyone point me to the right place for more information?

I'm only guessing where the h*** you find this code snippet, but perhaps you
should have a look at prototype.h

(www.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/cdrecord/repository/cdrecord/include/prototyp.h,v)

HTH
--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux user                         - against HTML email  X

* Re: What is __PR()?
@ 2004-01-05  3:23   ` Liguo Song
From: Liguo Song @ 2004-01-05  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Claudio Bley; +Cc: Liguo Song, gcc-help

Hi, Mr. Bley,

First of all, thanks for the link. It is exactly what I am looking for.

> > I saw the following declaration
> >     extern  int     scg_cmd                 __PR((SCSI *scgp));
>
> WHERE, in GCC? Or perhaps in cdrecord, mkisofs and the like... ???
> May I suggest to search the internet for such information the next time?!
It is in cdrecord. And I did use google and grep through /usr/include
for it, but somehow failed to find the right information. This led me to
believe that it might be one of the internal macros for GCC, which
obvious is wrong. :(

> > But, I failed to find the definition of __PR(), which I assume to be a
> > macro. Can anyone point me to the right place for more information?
>
> I'm only guessing where the h*** you find this code snippet, but perhaps you
> should have a look at prototype.h
>
> (www.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/cdrecord/repository/cdrecord/include/prototyp.h,v)
Again, thanks for the link. Exactly what I am looking for.

With my best regards.

Liguo