* Hi, Need Linux gcc
@ 2004-12-06  8:16 Vedula Sitaram
From: Vedula Sitaram @ 2004-12-06  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, gnu

Hi,

This is Vedula. I recently installed red hat 9.1 in my
PC and suprigingly it did not have gcc. Yesterday
fullday i searched the web and i did not find a
readyly usable binary.

I am looking for a readyly usable binary for Linux
gcc.

May i know wherei can get it?

Thank you very much.
Regds,
SV

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

* Re: Hi, Need Linux gcc
@ 2004-12-06  8:56 ` Bharathi S
From: Bharathi S @ 2004-12-06  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vedula Sitaram; +Cc: gcc-help

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Vedula Sitaram wrote:

> This is Vedula. I recently installed red hat 9.1 in my PC and
> suprigingly it did not have gcc. Yesterday fullday i searched the
> web and i did not find a readyly usable binary.

GCC and other related tools are avail in RPM format in your RH CD.
Just search in RH CD.

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S