* Installation de gcc
@ 2020-11-11  8:37 Aubin Dieumegni
From: Aubin Dieumegni @ 2020-11-11  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Je voudrais savoir comment installer gcc

* Re: Installation de gcc
@ 2020-11-11  8:46 ` Patrick Bégou
From: Patrick Bégou @ 2020-11-11  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Le 11/11/2020 à 09:37, Aubin Dieumegni via Gcc-help a écrit :
> Je voudrais savoir comment installer gcc

Bonjour Aubin,

Ce serait mieux de poster en anglais pour être lu par tout le monde.
Précise l'OS et la version que tu veux installer aussi est important..

/It is better to post in english (even poor like mine) to allow
everybody to read your question. Could you tell us witch gcc version and
OS flavor ?/

Patrick

* Re: Installation de gcc
@ 2020-11-11 10:09 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-11-11 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aubin Dieumegni; +Cc: gcc-help

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 08:40, Aubin Dieumegni via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Je voudrais savoir comment installer gcc

See https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=fr&u=https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC

* Re: Installation de gcc
@ 2020-11-11 16:11   ` Victor Rodriguez
From: Victor Rodriguez @ 2020-11-11 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely; +Cc: Aubin Dieumegni, gcc-help

Good that we have translate at mail inbox

aubin , please send next time in English

Here a simple script that i used sometimes , is not perfect but it helps
with basic build and testing

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/VictorRodriguez/hobbies/master/personal_scripts/build-gcc.sh

Hope it helps

Victor Rodriguez

@ 2020-11-11 16:52     ` Henri Cloetens
From: Henri Cloetens @ 2020-11-11 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello Aubin,

Could you please explain what you want to do ?.
I mean,
- Which version of gcc ?.
- Which host computer operating system ?.
- Which target computer if it is a cross compiler ?.

Best Regards,

Henri.