* where can I download the gcc binary?
@ 2004-11-10  0:05 Brian Bolton
From: Brian Bolton @ 2004-11-10  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Where can I download the gcc binary?  I've tried the Written Word site
on several occasions and it is always down.  Are there any mirrors
that I could use?

Thanks
bdb
--
http://studentwebs.colstate.edu/bolton_brian/personal/index.html

* RE: where can I download the gcc binary?
@ 2004-11-10  0:08 lrtaylor
From: lrtaylor @ 2004-11-10  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: brian.bolton, gcc-help

What platform and OS?  GNU doesn't distribute binaries of GCC (to my
knowledge), however, many other people do.  Knowing which platform and
OS you're working on would help us know where to direct you.

Thanks,
Lyle