* Compare with GreenHills Compiler
@ 2021-12-07  2:23 Fujitani, Kenji/藤谷 賢治
From: Fujitani, Kenji/藤谷 賢治 @ 2021-12-07  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dears,
I’m working under Ubuntu-PC(18.04LTS), and using gcc(version 7.5.0).
Recentry, I was trying to compile developed C-Code which worked on Green Hills Compiler(GHS) by above environment,
But this Code’s referenced HeaderFile exists on too complexed branching directory.
Even if I use "-I" option, it couldn’t search any header-files.
I heard it caused of pragma, but I can't understand in detail.
Why does It able to compile one by GHS, but it could’t by gcc?
If it has any solution, please show me how to do it.

Kind Regards,
Ken
JTEKT prepared a Global Privacy Policy for EU residents.
Please visit the website. https://www.jtekt.co.jp/e/privacy3.html

* Re: Compare with GreenHills Compiler
@ 2021-12-07  7:21 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2021-12-07  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fujitani, Kenji/藤谷 賢治; +Cc: gcc-help

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021, 02:24 Fujitani, Kenji/藤谷 賢治 wrote:

> Dears,
> I’m working under Ubuntu-PC(18.04LTS), and using gcc(version 7.5.0).
> Recentry, I was trying to compile developed C-Code which worked on Green
> Hills Compiler(GHS) by above environment,
> But this Code’s referenced HeaderFile exists on too complexed branching
> directory.
> Even if I use "-I" option, it couldn’t search any header-files.
> I heard it caused of pragma, but I can't understand in detail.
> Why does It able to compile one by GHS, but it could’t by gcc?

You haven't told us anything about what the code does, what the directory
hierarchy is like, or what the error says. So we can't possibly help you.

Could you at least tell us the error message that GCC prints? That will
show the path it is trying to include.

* Re: Compare with GreenHills Compiler
@ 2021-12-07 10:02   ` David Brown
From: David Brown @ 2021-12-07 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely, Fujitani, Kenji/藤谷 賢治
  Cc: gcc-help

On 07/12/2021 08:21, Jonathan Wakely via Gcc-help wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2021, 02:24 Fujitani, Kenji/藤谷 賢治 wrote:
>
>> Dears,
>> I’m working under Ubuntu-PC(18.04LTS), and using gcc(version 7.5.0).
>> Recentry, I was trying to compile developed C-Code which worked on Green
>> Hills Compiler(GHS) by above environment,
>> But this Code’s referenced HeaderFile exists on too complexed branching
>> directory.
>> Even if I use "-I" option, it couldn’t search any header-files.
>> I heard it caused of pragma, but I can't understand in detail.
>> Why does It able to compile one by GHS, but it could’t by gcc?
>>

> You haven't told us anything about what the code does, what the directory
> hierarchy is like, or what the error says. So we can't possibly help you.
>
> Could you at least tell us the error message that GCC prints? That will
> show the path it is trying to include.

We also need some information on the target.  Green Hills tools are
AFAIK (though I could be out of date) used as cross-compilers for 32-bit
bare-metal or RTOS embedded systems.  Are you (the OP) trying to use a
native gcc, or a cross-compilation toolchain?