* how to delete a test result posting
@ 2012-11-25 19:37 Dennis Clarke
From: Dennis Clarke @ 2012-11-25 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Not too sure how to delete a testsuite result posting, this was posted in error :

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2012-11/msg01979.html

however this ( seconds later ) is correct :

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2012-11/msg01980.html

Also, merely an obvious thing to point out here, this is an excellent result on
old Solaris 8 i386 using a very old Sun assembler and linker.  Have not yet been
able to get a result this flawless on Solaris 10 yet.

Dennis

* Re: how to delete a test result posting
@ 2012-11-26 18:24 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-11-26 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dennis Clarke; +Cc: gcc-help

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org> wrote:

> Not too sure how to delete a testsuite result posting, this was posted in error :
>
>     http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2012-11/msg01979.html

There is no way to delete a posting, but don't worry about it.

Ian

* Re: how to delete a test result posting
@ 2012-11-26 18:31   ` Dennis Clarke
From: Dennis Clarke @ 2012-11-26 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: gcc-help

> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Dennis Clarke
> <dclarke@blastwave.org> wrote:
> >
> > Not too sure how to delete a testsuite result posting, this was
> posted in error :
> >
> >     http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2012-11/msg01979.html
>
> There is no way to delete a posting, but don't worry about it.

* drat *   It was 4AM when I did that. Must be more careful.

Thanks for getting back to me .. last question, when does http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.7/buildstat.html
get updated? I wouldn't want that posting to be caught up in some automated script
that collects reports on releases.

Dennis