* Re: help on soft-float
       [not found] <0HQ400F1IQS82W@mail.fudan.edu.cn>
@ 2003-12-19 14:58 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2003-12-19 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu Hongming; +Cc: gcc-help

Liu Hongming <liuhm@fudan.edu.cn> writes:

[ Moved to gcc-help ]

> I am using gcc cross-compiler for mips bought from some vendors,
> and it doesnt support -msoft-float option(I dont know why it is a difficulty).
> I have reviewed the source codes(gcc 2.95.3 with specific patches),
> and I think I still need help.
>
> Anyone could give me any advice about this?Since I am a newbie
> on gcc for mips,and I am not confident in modifing it now.Any advice
> or information is appreciated!

If you bought a cross-compiler from a vendor, you should contact them
first.

What precisely do you mean when you say that the compiler does not
support the -msoft-float option?  What happens when you use it?

A normal gcc cross-compiler for MIPS will support -msoft-float.  If
your vendor modified that somehow, then you need to talk to them, not
to us.

Ian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-19 14:58 UTC | newest]