* Cross-compiler building
@ 2000-04-28  3:52 Senti
From: Senti @ 2000-04-28  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I've tried to compile gcc-2.95.2 for another target
named "quartz-motorola-svr4".
The name doesn't matter.
My problem is the error that make gives
me :

  rm -rf include; mkdir
include
 TARGET_MACHINE=quartz-motorola-unknown-sysv4; srcdir=`cd .; pwd` ;
\
 INSTALL_ASSERT_H=install-assert-h; SHELL=/bin/sh ;\
 export TARGET_MACHINE srcdir
INSTALL_ASSERT_H SHELL ; \
/bin/sh ./fixinc.sh `pwd`
/include
/home/stud/senti/ddd/quartz-motorola-svr4/sys-include
Building fixed headers in
/home/stud/senti/1/gcc/include
./fixing.sh:
/home/stud/senti/ddd/quartz-motorola-svr4/sys-include: does not
exists
make[1]: *** [stmp-fixinc] Error
1
make[1]: Leaving directory

Make seems to want some include directory. I've
looked in make and there is a define named
SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR which usually takes the value
"/usr/bin" and which now takes another value
like
"/home/stud/senti/ddd/quartz-motorola-svr4/sys-include".

 Do i need some other files besides the
machine description and config files for building a cross compiler
?
 If somebody can tell me something more about
it i would apreciate it a lot.

Thanks,
Adrian.

* Re: Cross-compiler building