* standardlibs
@ 2001-01-14 13:48 Nicholas Mc Guire
From: Nicholas Mc Guire @ 2001-01-14 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi !

 I've now put quite some time into trying to figure out what files EXACTLY are
 included by default, or more precisely which files are NOT included if one
 uses -nostdlib -nodefaultlibs . Kann anybody tell me where to find the
 complete list of these files ?

thx !
hofrat

* Re: standardlibs
@ 2001-01-14 16:16 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-01-14 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicholas Mc Guire; +Cc: gcc-help

On Jan 15, 2001, Nicholas Mc Guire <der.herr@hofr.at> wrote:

>  I've now put quite some time into trying to figure out what files EXACTLY are
>  included by default, or more precisely which files are NOT included if one
>  uses -nostdlib -nodefaultlibs . Kann anybody tell me where to find the
>  complete list of these files ?

Add `-v' to the command line and compare the link commands.