* Superlative debugging information
@ 2004-04-19 15:32 Alexander Winston
From: Alexander Winston @ 2004-04-19 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

	When specified, which options provide the most verbose debugging
information possible? After reading the documentation, I am under the
impression that specifying the "-ggdb3" and "-O0" options is the way to
achieve this. Is this correct?

* Re: Superlative debugging information
@ 2004-04-19 20:48 ` llewelly
From: llewelly @ 2004-04-19 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Winston; +Cc: gcc-help

Alexander Winston <alexander.winston@comcast.net> writes:

> 	When specified, which options provide the most verbose debugging
> information possible? After reading the documentation, I am under the
> impression that specifying the "-ggdb3" and "-O0" options is the way to
> achieve this. Is this correct?

Yes.