* How do i unsubscribe?
@ 2004-03-23 20:07 Sergi Fumanya Grunwaldt
From: Sergi Fumanya Grunwaldt @ 2004-03-23 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I've got my problems solved guys, how do I unsubscribe from this list?

Thanks in advance and regards.

* Re: How do i unsubscribe?
@ 2004-03-25 12:22 ` llewelly
From: llewelly @ 2004-03-25 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergi Fumanya Grunwaldt; +Cc: gcc-help

"Sergi Fumanya Grunwaldt" <sgrunw@wanadoo.es> writes:

> I've got my problems solved guys, how do I unsubscribe from this
> list?

The WELCOME message you should have recieved upon joining this list
    should have contained:

If that does not work for you, please see:
    http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

* How do i unsubscribe?
@ 2004-01-31 21:05 root
From: root @ 2004-01-31 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)