* GCC - POSIX Thread Support for HP UX 11
@ 2004-04-14  4:24 Jubin
From: Jubin @ 2004-04-14  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

	Does GCC supports POSIX threads on HP 11 ?. If it supports kindly let me
know which version of GCC onwards the support is there ?.

Regards
Jubin

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexgroup.com/mail-disclaimer.htm

* Re: GCC - POSIX Thread Support for HP UX 11
@ 2004-04-15 14:12 ` llewelly
From: llewelly @ 2004-04-15 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jubind; +Cc: gcc-help

"Jubin" <jubind@subexgroup.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> 	Does GCC supports POSIX threads on HP 11 ?.

I don't know. I can only suggest you go to:
    http://gcc.gnu.org/buildstat.html , select a gcc version, then look
    for your architecture (hppa or ia64) and OS version, then look at the
    test results.

Note: I've heard support for hppa and ia64 hpux is quite different.

> If it supports kindly let me
> know which version of GCC onwards the support is there ?.
[snip]