* Can not receive the confirm email of subscription
@ 2023-04-20  7:12 Lehua Ding
From: Lehua Ding @ 2023-04-20  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi all,

the gcc-help mail list, It's the same for my colleague. I can confirm that my mailbox can receive mail.
Is there any limit for some emails to subscribe?

Best,
Lehua

* Re: Can not receive the confirm email of subscription
@ 2023-04-20  8:21 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-04-20  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lehua Ding; +Cc: gcc-help

On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 at 08:13, Lehua Ding wrote:

> Hi all,

> the gcc-help mail list, It's the same for my colleague. I can confirm that my mailbox can receive mail.
> Is there any limit for some emails to subscribe?

page to subscribe?

Please check your spam folder. If you use that form and you enter a
valid email address, you *will* be sent an email. If it doesn't arrive
then it means it was rejected by your mail server, or it's in a spam
folder.

* Re: Can not receive the confirm email of subscription
@ 2023-04-21  2:08   ` Lehua Ding
From: Lehua Ding @ 2023-04-21  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely; +Cc: gcc-help

and I just solved this problem by adding gcc.gnu.org to the mailbox's whitelist
according to your suggestion. This is a problem with my email settings.
Sorry to bother you.

Best,
Lehua

From: &nbsp;"Jonathan&nbsp;Wakely"<jwakely.gcc@gmail.com&gt;;
Date: &nbsp;Thu, Apr 20, 2023 04:21 PM
To: &nbsp;"Lehua Ding"<lehua.ding@rivai.ai&gt;;
Cc: &nbsp;"gcc-help"<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org&gt;;

&nbsp;

On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 at 08:13, Lehua Ding wrote:
&gt;
&gt; Hi all,
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I can not receive the confirm email when using lehua.ding@rivai.ai email to subscribe to
&gt; the gcc-help mail list, It's the same for my colleague.&amp;nbsp;I can confirm that my mailbox can receive mail.
&gt; Is there any&amp;nbsp;limit for some emails to subscribe?