public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Invitation to register as a Vendor
       [not found] <mail.66328cdc.2c98.401dcc7a260b4b1e@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2024-05-01 18:41 ` Emirates Group
From: Emirates Group @ 2024-05-01 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-prs

Greetings,

We invite you to register as a vendor with Emirates Group and explore the opportunities for a mutually beneficial partnership.

Benefits:

*	Access to a dynamic market
*	Opportunities for collaboration
*	Establish long-term relationships

This project is open to companies worldwide.

Reply to express interest, and we'll send you a questionnaire for registration.

Thank you for considering this invitation.

Warm regards,

Saed Faisal Al Khalid
Procurement - Vendors & Contractors Management Team
Emirates Group Headquarters

* Invitation to register as a Vendor
       [not found] <mail.6635029b.09b6.37707fd04f74d652@storage.wm.amazon.com>
@ 2024-05-03 15:28 ` Emirates Group