public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: libgcj/1334
@ 2001-04-01  0:00 Bryce McKinlay
From: Bryce McKinlay @ 2001-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tromey; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR libgcj/1334; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce@waitaki.otago.ac.nz>
To: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: libgcj/1334
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 15:00:02 +1300

 OK, Thanks for the update. Is this is "arg list too long" problem? (PR 1736)

 I seem to remember Alex Oliva suggesting a possible fix for that, but couldn't
 find anything after a quick mail list search. We'd definitely like to fix this
 before the 3.0 release, but it doesn't seem like any of the GCJ developers have
 easy access to IRIX hardware.

 regards

   [ bryce ]

 "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" wrote:

 > libgcj cannot build on gcc-3.0 due to libtool problems, I don't know if this
 > problem exists.  Might as well leave it closed.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-01  0:00 UTC | newest]