public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: c++/1094
@ 2001-05-24 22:26 rodrigc
From: rodrigc @ 2001-05-24 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/1094; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org
To: dave@syncinc.com, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org,
  rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c++/1094
Date: 25 May 2001 05:16:24 -0000

 Synopsis: Build error on RedHat 7.0 Linux

 State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
 State-Changed-By: rodrigc
 State-Changed-When: Thu May 24 22:16:23 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     - Newer POSE snapshots build under gcc 3.0
     - preprocessed source of problem not provided

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=1094&database=gcc

* Re: c++/1094
@ 2001-05-03 10:56 Dave Finnegan
From: Dave Finnegan @ 2001-05-03 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/1094; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dave Finnegan <dfinnegan@synchronicity.com>
To: jdennett@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, dave@syncinc.com
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 13:51:43 -0400

 Whoa! A blast from the past!

 I have long since given up on Red Hat.

 Cheers,
 Dave

 --
   Dave Finnegan                             Synchronicity, Inc.
   845.986.6121                              dave@synchronicity.com

* Re: c++/1094
@ 2001-05-03 10:36 James Dennett
From: James Dennett @ 2001-05-03 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/1094; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: James Dennett <james@evtechnology.com>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, dave@syncinc.com
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 17:26:26 +0000

@ 2001-04-01  0:00 mmitchel
From: mmitchel @ 2001-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/1094; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: mmitchel@gcc.gnu.org
To: dave@syncinc.com, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 22 Feb 2001 21:56:21 -0000

 Synopsis: Build error on RedHat 7.0 Linux

 State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 State-Changed-By: mmitchel
 State-Changed-When: Thu Feb 22 13:56:21 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     Unreproducable.

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=1094&database=gcc