public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: c++/3057
@ 2001-06-05 13:26 Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2001-06-05 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/3057; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To: Tony.Thompson@Level3.com
Cc: pme@gcc.gnu.org, asthomps@ouray.cudenver.edu, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
        nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c++/3057
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:04:45 -0400

 On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 02:17:47PM -0600, Tony.Thompson@Level3.com wrote:
 > Can someone point to the workaround FAQ? (The link I'm finding is defunct.)

 http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#*-*-solaris*

 What is "the link you're finding"?  If it's on gcc.gnu.org, we should
 fix it.

 Phil

* Re: c++/3057
@ 2001-06-05 14:06 Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2001-06-05 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/3057; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
To: Tony Thompson <asthomps@ouray.cudenver.edu>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:39:27 -0400

 On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 08:46:07PM -0000, Tony Thompson wrote:
 >  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/1999-08n/msg01034.html
 >  This appears to be a very old mail archive.  Other than this, I can not
 >  find the link (at least it did not appear obviouse).  How did you find
 >  it so quickly?

 It's the installation instructions, linked to from http://gcc.gnu.org/ .

* Re: c++/3057
@ 2001-06-05 13:46 Tony Thompson
From: Tony Thompson @ 2001-06-05 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/3057; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tony Thompson <asthomps@ouray.cudenver.edu>
To: Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com>
Cc: Tony.Thompson@Level3.com, pme@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
   nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:36:07 -0600

 Phil Edwards wrote:

 > On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 02:17:47PM -0600, Tony.Thompson@Level3.com wrote:
 >
 >> Can someone point to the workaround FAQ? (The link I'm finding is defunct.)
 >

 > http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#*-*-solaris*
 >
 > What is "the link you're finding"?  If it's on gcc.gnu.org, we should
 > fix it.
 >

 > Phil

 Phil,

 Thanks for the quick response.  I found the link @

 http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/1999-08n/msg01034.html
 This appears to be a very old mail archive.  Other than this, I can not
 find the link (at least it did not appear obviouse).  How did you find
 it so quickly?

 thnx,

 Tony

* RE: c++/3057
@ 2001-06-05 13:26 Tony.Thompson
From: Tony.Thompson @ 2001-06-05 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/3057; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tony.Thompson@Level3.com
To: pme@gcc.gnu.org, asthomps@ouray.cudenver.edu, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
        nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:17:47 -0600

 Can someone point to the workaround FAQ? (The link I'm finding is defunct.)

 Thanks,

 Tony

From: pme @ 2001-06-05 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/3057; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: pme@gcc.gnu.org
To: asthomps@ouray.cudenver.edu, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org,
  tony.thompson@level3.com