public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: libstdc++/3045
@ 2001-06-05 18:36 bkoz
From: bkoz @ 2001-06-05 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bkoz; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR libstdc++/3045; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: bkoz@gcc.gnu.org
To: bkoz@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, kenny.simpson@gs.com,
  nobody@gcc.gnu.org, theonetruekenny@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: libstdc++/3045
Date: 6 Jun 2001 01:26:49 -0000

 Synopsis: global stream objects destructor semantics

 Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->bkoz
 Responsible-Changed-By: bkoz
 Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Jun  5 18:26:49 2001
 Responsible-Changed-Why:
     Mine.
 State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 State-Changed-By: bkoz
 State-Changed-When: Tue Jun  5 18:26:49 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     Thanks Kenny. I believe I fixed this, and I also added regression tests for this.

     Here's the patch:

     It's also going to be checked in to both branch/head, so you'll be able to look at the source code there if it's easier for you.

     I think I got everything, but who knows. You seem to be pretty good at picking apart this code, so here's hoping that I've gotten everything nailed down now.

     Thanks again for finding this stuff sooner rather than later. Much apprecaited.

     -benjamin

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3045&database=gcc

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-05 18:36 UTC | newest]