public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: c/3297
@ 2001-06-20 11:36 Grant Gould
From: Grant Gould @ 2001-06-20 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c/3297; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Grant Gould <ggould@intouchsys.com>
To: ggould@intouchsys.com, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
   gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org, gildea@intouchsys.com
Subject: Re: c/3297
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:34:27 -0400

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3297&database=gcc

 The problem seems to be a bit more severe than that, even.  The fixincl'd
 types.h is heavily gutted, having lost definitions for a lot of types
 required by standard solaris headers such as time.h, sys/socket.h,
 netinet/in.h, and sys/vnode.h.

 I really wonder if fixincl hasn't just gone berserk on this file.  A whole
 lot of its original content is just plain gone.
  --G

 --
 Grant Gould   ggould@intouchsys.com   (grant.gould@comverse.com)
 |    InTouch Systems     |     CNS Speech Portal Division    |

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-20 11:36 UTC | newest]