public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: libstdc++/3561
@ 2001-07-06  4:06 Mathieu Olivier
From: Mathieu Olivier @ 2001-07-06  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR libstdc++/3561; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mathieu Olivier <molivier@microids.com>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org,
        nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: libstdc++/3561
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:58:09 +0200

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3561&database=gcc

  > > >How-To-Repeat:
  > > Just try to use ostream with -Wshadow
  >
  > Nope, doesn't happen. I do see the warning (along with a few others) if
  > I use "-Wshadow -Wsystem-headers", but since <ostream> is a system
 header,
  > warnings are suppressed by default. You must specifically request them.
  >
  > Phil
 Really ?  I mean, I even tried with just "-Wshadow -Wno-system-headers"
 (no -Wall, or any other -W*) and the warning appears anyhow.  :(

 Mathieu Olivier

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-06  4:06 UTC | newest]