public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: other/1537: Obvious typo in 2.95.3-test1 for mips-wrs-vxworks
@ 2001-10-12  9:34 neil
From: neil @ 2001-10-12  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cmetz, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, rodrigc

Synopsis: Obvious typo in 2.95.3-test1 for mips-wrs-vxworks

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: neil
State-Changed-When: Fri Oct 12 09:34:44 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    No feedback.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=1537&database=gcc

* Re: other/1537: Obvious typo in 2.95.3-test1 for mips-wrs-vxworks
@ 2001-08-18  9:34 rodrigc
From: rodrigc @ 2001-08-18  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cmetz, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, rodrigc

Synopsis: Obvious typo in 2.95.3-test1 for mips-wrs-vxworks

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: rodrigc
State-Changed-When: Sat Aug 18 09:34:28 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    Your bug report is incomplete.  What should
    be uncommented from config/mips/vxworks.h?

@ 2001-04-01  0:00 cmetz
From: cmetz @ 2001-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-gnats

>Number:         1537
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       Obvious typo in 2.95.3-test1 for mips-wrs-vxworks
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Jan 02 15:16:00 PST 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     cmetz@inner.net
>Release:        gcc-2.95.3.test1
>Environment:

See this at the beginning of gcc/config/mips/vxworks.h. Please fix.

Does anyone actually test builds for mips-wrs-vxworks? This is not subtle. Previous PRs for this target have not gotten any response or (as far as I can tell) any fixes.

/* Copyright (C) 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc. */

This file is part of GNU CC.

GNU CC is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
any later version.

GNU CC is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

along with GNU CC; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to
the Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.  */

/* Undefine the following which were defined in elf.h.  Thise will cause the mip
s-vxworks
   port to continue to use collect2 for constructors/destructors.  This entire f
ile may

From: rth@gcc.gnu.org
To: nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: optimization/323
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 00:00:00 -0000

The following reply was made to PR optimization/323; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: rth@gcc.gnu.org
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, mirtich@merl.com, nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 16 Jan 2001 14:30:04 -0000

 Synopsis: optimized code gives strange floating point results

 State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
 State-Changed-By: rth
 State-Changed-When: Tue Jan 16 06:30:04 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     See any faq on numerical analysis that mentions the x86.
     You are seeing the results of excess precision in the FPU.
     Either change the rounding precision in the FPCR, or work
     around the problem with -ffloat-store.

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=323&database=gcc
From: lerdsuwa@gcc.gnu.org
To: nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c++/1622
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 00:00:00 -0000

The following reply was made to PR c++/1622; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: lerdsuwa@gcc.gnu.org
To: alex@selresearch.net, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 19 Feb 2001 05:41:06 -0000

 Synopsis: -fvtable-gc flag optimizes away virtual functions even if function is used

 State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 State-Changed-By: lerdsuwa
 State-Changed-When: Sun Feb 18 21:41:05 2001
 State-Changed-Why:
     Attachment missing from bug report.  Please resubmit
     the preprocessed file.

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=1622&database=gcc