public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: c/5176: Segmentation fault with undocumented command line option
@ 2001-12-24  1:18 rodrigc
From: rodrigc @ 2001-12-24  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, jeff, nobody, pinskia

Synopsis: Segmentation fault with undocumented command line option

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: rodrigc
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 24 01:18:35 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    Does not occur in gcc 3.0.3.

    The version of gcc included with Red Hat 7.0 is pretty
    buggy.  Get the updates from Red Hat:

    In future, report bugs in the Red Hat version of gcc
    to Red Hat at: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=5176

* Re: c/5176: Segmentation fault with undocumented command line option
@ 2001-12-22  8:16 Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2001-12-22  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c/5176; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
To: jeff@enborne.demon.co.uk
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c/5176: Segmentation fault with undocumented command line option
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:11:45 -0500

 One thing this should have been reported to Red-Hat and I think there
 is a
 new version from Red-Hat and it does not crash on the version of I have
 installed:
 gcc version 3.1 20011221 (experimental)
 gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-85)
 gcc driver version 3.1 20011221 (experimental) executing gcc version
 3.0.4
 Thanks,
 Andrew Pinski

@ 2001-12-22  6:46 jeff