public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: target/491: [ARM 4l] unrecognizable insn
@ 2002-01-18 10:16 Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2002-01-18 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/491; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com>
To: pb@gcc.gnu.org, chris@cgnet.cx, pb@nexus.co.uk, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com
Subject: Re: target/491: [ARM 4l] unrecognizable insn
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:11:59 +0000

 >     Bug confirmed to exist (indeed, positively notorious)

 I don't think this can occur in gcc-3.0 or later, since the way reload
 handles these sort of problems has been radically altered.

* Re: target/491: [ARM 4l] unrecognizable insn
@ 2002-01-18 10:26 Phil Blundell
From: Phil Blundell @ 2002-01-18 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/491; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Phil Blundell <pb@nexus.co.uk>
To: Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com
Cc: pb@gcc.gnu.org, chris@cgnet.cx, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 18 Jan 2002 18:20:30 +0000

 On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 18:11, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
 > >     Bug confirmed to exist (indeed, positively notorious)
 >
 > I don't think this can occur in gcc-3.0 or later, since the way reload
 > handles these sort of problems has been radically altered.

 Okay, great.  I'll have a go at re-testing it with 3.0.

 What are we doing about bugs that are fixed in 3.0 and/or the trunk, but
 still in 2.95?  I guess there needs to come a time when keeping track of
 2.95 bugs becomes more trouble than it's worth, but I dunno if that time
 is now.

 p.

* Re: target/491: [ARM 4l] unrecognizable insn
@ 2002-01-18  9:42 pb
From: pb @ 2002-01-18  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chris, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, pb

Synopsis: [ARM 4l] unrecognizable insn

State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: pb
State-Changed-When: Fri Jan 18 09:42:16 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    Bug confirmed to exist (indeed, positively notorious)

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=491